Friday, November 23, 2012

What you want and what you need

My plans kinda got ruined when Simple Plan: The official story arrived this morning. Misunderstand me correctly - as we say in Sweden - I am so fucking happy I got this book. This book is... perfect. No, pierrefect.

I haven't finished New Moon yet, and I was planning on starting on Eclipse when I had finished the other one... I'm also reading Fifty shades of Grey kinda on and off, it's a lot to... process in that book. I also need to read Doctor Glass again since I'm doing my IOP on that book and not poetry. And of course, I gotta read One flew over the cuckoo's nest for English.

What I want to read:
Simple Plan: The official story (in English)
New Moon (in Swedish)
Eclipse (in Swedish)
Fifty shades of Grey (in English)

What I have to read:
Doctor Glass (in Swedish)
One flew over the cuckoo's nest (in English)

And since I don't have an economics class until next Friday, I got an essay to write and a few workpoints... FUCK. And I also need to learn how to do a security check on the car - like anyone checks the oil and whatever the shit is every time - and to study for the theory test of driving. And I need to analyze what I saw at the Art Museum earlier today, and study Maths. Hah and I also need to write the IOP speech. I think I'm going for speaking the entire time... 15 minutes... because I don't want to be questioned by the teacher like "does Helga love Recke?" "does Grigorius love Helga?" "is the sun actually shining?" "did you wake up last year at 7:41am?"

Decisions... obligations...
Damn, I'm starting to learn how to use the "formal English language"
hah, fuck you formality.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment