Saturday, November 17, 2012

If I could dream, I would dream of you

Since I'm a no-lifer with no friends or sense of a life whatsoever, I spent this Saturday like I always do. With Sims 3, books, homework and food.

The only homework I can't finish for some reason is the history essay. I never know how to express myself because the teachers are evil dictators that verbally hurt their students... I'm kinda scared of doing something wrong. This time I'm REALLY fucking scared.

Anyway, I just finished Twilight for the millionth time. I love The Twilight Saga and can't believe it's over... It doesn't feel like when Harry Potter ended but it's still so, so sad... However, I don't think the writing is the best.... it's kinda plain and sometimes falls flat, but the plot is amazing and that's why I love it. There's a real story, and that's why I love it.

By the way, the Swedish title of the book is Om jag kunde drömma, which means "If I could dream" and it's so amazing when Edward tells Bella "If I could dream, I would dream of you", something he says when they're sitting in Bella's room and Bella finds out that Edward heard her saying his name in her sleep.

pringles, tortilla dip, twilight

chuck comeau is my bookmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment