Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Sorry for the lack of blogging, I've been rather busy lately...
It feels like weeks ago, but it was just recently that I went to the midnight show of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

My sister and I went to see Breaking Dawn on November 13 2012 at 23:59 - 11:59pm and it was one of the most amazing movies of my life. It's always special when it's the final movie of a serial of movies and there were defiantly mixed feelings in the saloon that night.
I'm gonna try not to spoil it too much, but if I do... sorry, not sorry.

They followed the book very good, that made me very happy. It was so cool to see how Bella saw everything as a vampire, and that they started right where Part 1 ended. Renesmée is probably the most adorable baby EVER. The owner of the baby must be so proud of her... The only thing I didn't like was that all vampires looked so... not natural. They didn't look like in the first movie.
And yeah... it's called a surprise ending for a reason.

The tears, the screams of horror....
we will always remember Carlisle Cullen as the greatest vampire to walk this earth.

Watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment