Monday, November 19, 2012

Waiting for my aspirin to kick in

I have a severe headache, I feel like my brain has been cut in half or something. It's 9:12pm but I'm going to bed as soon as I finish this post.

Maths was just... oh my goodness, someone should film us or something. I'm doing math studies, which means almost A-level maths. And they say we suck... if you use a system similar to Sweden, it's old Maths D, now it's Maths 4. Hahaha anyway, Nora + Hamoar + Myself is not a good combination.
It took me one hour to finish one task. 45 minutes was spent chit-chatting, 10min to find out what was the mean value-sign on the GDC and 5min work.

English & Swedish was... ugh. I wrote an essay in half an hour in English, just spitting out everything that could be analyzed in the song "Big yellow taxi". Then I listened to people giving speeches for 2 hours so no wonder I'm half dead!

Painkiller's kicking in... good night world.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment