Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20

It's almost 8pm and I'm feeling rather tired... probably because of all the reading... I've been reading ever since I came home around 5pm.

History was fun, we got to work by our own about Hitler and this man is so interesting. I don't know what's up with me, I've had three good school days in a row... probably because of good rest. Friday was good, yesterday was good and today was good. We only had like 18min of Economics, then some left for a lecture that I didn't attend - yes I'm bad-ass! So us who didn't attend kinda had a little talk with the teacher then he literary kicked us out because he wanted to do some marking.

Spent lunch with subway and my book, New Moon, then it was time for Swedish and I think three people did their speeches. It was good, as always. Everyone are great speakers in my class. Then I had 80min off before my driving class and that was spent with New Moon, Hamoar and his history essay. It's due midnight tomorrow and mine is already handed in. Awesome!

Also got a little present from my mom, always nice! :)

say hi to hamoar, his computer, my scarf, new moon, my candy, my redbull and my computer

a chocolate calendar from my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment