Friday, November 23, 2012

My Simple Plan: The official story - story

Hello world, despite the fact it's "Let's hate Em"- day, I'm a happy girl. Because who gives a fuck when you have Simple Plan: The official story?!

That's right, my book arrived this morning! It says shipping is 4-8 weeks so I was expecting this book around Christmas. So, I was very surprised when I got the book this morning.
I forgot to set my alarm last night, so I woke up at 7am instead of 6:20, but that's okay. I was woken up by a loooong and haaaard knock and the door and I was really pissed off. Behind the door was a man, holding a package. And he said "I need your signature, I have a delivery". So, I had no idea what it was until I looked at it (I had been awake for 30 seconds and everything was so bright), it took a while to process but "Chapters Indigo" and "Canada" could only be one thing.

I brought this big, heavy book to school so I could read it during the break. I did my Economics homework (damn macroeconomics) in English class, now I'm in Economics class, blogging and playing games. I have a break until 2pm however, and that's BOOK TIME.

7:03 in the morning

tired and happy

a little more alert in school

my best friend

the official story

I learned how to read when I was 3 years old, my dad has been reading for me ever since I was born and we started reading books together. I've been a Simple Plan fan since I was 11 years old. I've been fighting and living my life alone ever since. Writing, reading and Simple Plan makes my life complete.
Simple Plan: thank you for making my life complete

2 comments: