Sunday, November 18, 2012

VyRT the beard!

credit to: jared leto

I am very much excited about this event. It takes place on the Internet, December 1st at 2pm PST, 5pm EST, 11pm CET.

This will be the second time I VyRT, first time was also with MARS. Oh my God I've never had so much fun in my entire life before. It was an AMAZING night! The fire in the kitchen was just... holy shit, I will never be vegan and do pancakes. Let me tell you that. It's fucking dangerous! Or maybe it's just with Jared and his chef..? The duck was cute though, but I'm TERRIFIED of birds...

I will never ever forget Ripley either... such a cute monkey! Even better than Pippi's monkey. The music, the preview of the DVD... but come on, who doesn't know the difference of Sweden & Norway? ;)
And the palm tree... holy shit that palm tree almost killed me.

Like I said, I'm ready to f-ing VyRT on December 1st! I hoooope I'll win the sign guitar or to attend the VyRT in L.A. but with my luck... Being at the computer is enough though, you can't have it all.













join you too for only $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment