Monday, November 26, 2012

Some final preparations

It's 9:27pm and I think I'm gonna try to get some sleep soon so I wake up well rested.
Big day tomorrow, don't wanna be as tired as I always am.

So... read some stuff through one more time. Then I'll continue reading Eclipse.

Maths was spent with Nora and Hamoar, looking at a picture in Simple Plan: The official story. There's a girl in it who I thought looks a lot like me. Same cheek bones, same hair colour and style, same shirt, wrist band that I had... Nora and Hamoar confirmed that it was me. I fucking died when I realized I am in Simple Plan's book.

Also, got myself another reply from Chuck in Simple Plan during English class. It was totally worth the yelling from the teacher.

crappy picture of me in the book

sweet man

No comments:

Post a Comment