Thursday, November 22, 2012

A body pump session

thighs and ass

chest

body pump

cute in pink, from Gina Tricot

strong in pink, from Gina Tricot

my weights


So, I went to the gym today and was fun, fun, fun! BodyPump is one of my favourite sessions. It only takes one hour and oh my god... results, results everywhere!
On the last picture, you can see what I use to get the body I currently have. Depends on where I shop, but usually size 0 or size 1. BodyPump is a great way to lose weight and tighten your body. You don't have to drop to a size 0 if you don't want to, it's up to YOU. You can also go here to build up your strength and get strong and healthy.

A bench - to do triceps and chest
1kg, 1kg, 2.5kg, 2.5kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 5kg - YOU decide how to use these and how strong you want to become!

This is how I do:
Warm Up: 2.5kg on each side
Legs: 5kg on each side
Chest: 3.5kg on each side
Back: 2.5kg on each side
Triceps: 2.5kg on each side
Thighs + ass: 3.5kg on each side
Biceps: 3.5kg on each side

I probably forgot something but anyway... FUN!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment