Friday, November 16, 2012

Free like a bird

Well, what do you think about this new design? Like it? Hate it? Should I go back to the old look? Re-do it completely?
I really like this one. I thin I'll post the header and the background pictures here, remember that I own these and could report you if you use them without asking.



the original logos belong to Simple Plan and 30 seconds to Mars, I just edited them. You are not allowed to use these without my permission to do so.



As I said a few days ago, things will be different from now on. There will be some personal things, a little bit of a public journal, pictures, music... and a lot of criticism. If you can't handle it, get the fuck off. But I promise, you will like this shit.

A special thank you to all my readers, I started this blog in September and I just noticed I've had over 1,200 visitors from all around the world. Thank you.
Sweden
United States
Slovakia
Iraq
France
Great Britain
United Arab Emirates
Canada
Saudi Arabia
Germany
Egypt
Czech Republic
Netherlands
Israel
Russia
Palestine
Denmark
Norway
Finland
Singapore
China
Japan
Greece
Brazil
Paraguay
Mexico
South Africa
Poland
Austria
Australia
Argentina

i'm sorry if i forgot your country <3
blogger fucking sucks for not letting me put enough labels, fuck you.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new design, I love these darker.
    And you have regular reader from Slovakia, I'm here every day few times! :D
    And I'm annoying, I know. But still, I really like your articles :)

    ReplyDelete