Friday, November 09, 2012

Not emo, not hipster... grunge

Good evening blog readers!
Yes, it is a Friday night and I'm home, blogging. There will be a few changes about what I'm writing and stuff, I think you'll notice. I want to attract as many readers as possible...

A few people did a presentation in English class today, I didn't do mine. Nora & Rasmus did their presentation about hipsters and it was so fucking cool. The music video was so creative and amazing when you understood what it was about. The hipster clothing is also amazing, different and unique. I really loved the triangle icon and what it stands for. We also had a little discussion about what I represent. A lot of people think emo and some think hipster. Rasmus, who is the expert of alternative styles decided that I'm more of grunge. Dear fucktars, I'm grunge and not emo.

I would totally wear this, and this is grunge

Nothing much more happened today, I did an economics test and it felt surprisingly good. It was an exam-style question, I spent 45min writing on it and it felt really good. However, you're suppose to spend more time on the 15 marks part than the 10 marks part, and I did the opposite... But who gives a fuck, I had so much to say about why price elasticity of demand is so different on cigarettes and foreign holidays. Not much to say about why governments and firm should know how it works.

School was over at 3:10pm, I was about to die by then since I only slept three hours... INSOMNIA. Surprisingly, I didn't nap when I came home and I'm not that tired now... Anyway, I played Sims 3 for a few hours. I'm kinda married to that game...
I have a date with my bed now, and box one of Prison Break, I am IN LOVE with that show.

Peace

recently created, by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment