Sunday, November 11, 2012

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass by as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

I'm feeling rather efficient this weekend. I'm already on episode 16 of season 1 of Prison Break, I've done a math test, studied the evolution, finished my power point about fangirls and read a lot of Twilight. Yes, I wanted to read it again.

Today I'm gonna finish a book for Swedish, I'll just read it extremely fast and then study my own chapter... I don't give a single fuck about this. I also have A LOT of pages to study in my history book.... I have time and energy I'm gonna do a chapter of maths as well... Wash my hair and to clean my room is more important though. I'm out of pink hair colour so I'm gonna do a new dip dye.

ttyl lovers,
Peace

1 comment:

  1. I read Twilight 4 times before few years but actually I don't know what I liked on it. Now I like more The Vampire Diaries or some thrillers, I think :)
    And I love that part of lyrics! :D

    ReplyDelete