Thursday, September 20, 2012

You're lucky if your memory remains

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything

I had physics this morning, we did some impossible exercise that couldn't be calculated, just expressed as "minimum of h to get around the loop is bigger than R but less than h" - I have no idea what R is, I know r... There's one difference, but I have no idea what.

Driving class went okay. The teacher I had is kinda... therapeutic. He keeps saying I'll never make it if I keep thinking negative thoughts all the time. That I am so much better than I think I am. He always gives me so many compliments... It's kinda weird, since I don't agree on the compliments but okay...

Practice was horrible, it was painful. We ran 300m five times, we had 45sec of rest between the races. Then we ran 100m in maximum speed twice with 3min rest. Then some jumping/legs exercises which killed me. I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

I have lots of stuff happening tomorrow... English checkup on the book, Economics test, Physics homework and History presentation. Fuck My Life.
Now, I'll sleep. Hopefully the neighbour will let me.. he plays music all the time, really loud. I've woken up at 5am twice now. Fuckass.
I'm gonna fix my hair like I used to tomorrow, and I wonder what to paint on my wrist... Band? Lyrics?


No comments:

Post a Comment