Thursday, September 27, 2012

Six months until nineteen

Today is September 27, which means I turned 18 six months ago. My 19th birthday is in six months. And today's my dead grandfather's birthday. He was suppose to turn 73 today but he died at age 59, fuck you cancer.

I went driving today, and OH MY GOD, the high way was so much fun. The speed, the stuff, driving past cars... I loved it.
I also got to book a certain Swedish thing, everybody has to do it. Since Sweden gets a lot of snow and ice, we have to test drive a slippery road where dears and other stuff appear, you just have to show that you can drive without crashing. But you can't fail this thing, so it doesn't matter if you crash.
That means I'll be having my license soon! :) Not the Chuck Comeau soon, the real soon.

I also tested BodyPump at the gym today... my poor body is DEAD. But I have will have such a beautiful toned body, my  muscles won't be big and... muscle-like. But toned and beautiful. Like Cameron Diaz and all the other fit celebs out there.
I'm gonna try some other things on the gym as well, but BodyPump is really on my list!
Legs
Chest
Stomach
Back
Shoulders
Biceps
Triceps - ALL get their own work-out in just one hour to GREAT, loud music.




No comments:

Post a Comment