Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fuck this day

I'm not a big fan of this day. Not at all.
Started with snoozing for 80min... woops. It's not my fault my alarm is making noises when I'm trying to sleep!

History was amazing. As always. We're working with Lenin and Russia on the Tuesday classes, today we watched a documentary of Vladimir Lenin and his entire life. It was just 44min so I'm not sure how much was true and how much was left out... But it was still amazing.

Economics was just about going through the test, then the teacher wanted to have a talk with me and my friend about the test. Apparently, it was confusing that we did the same mistakes...? We study together, we ask each other during classes and studying, so if we both got it wrong.. It's kinda obvious that we make the same mistakes if we learn from each other.

Swedish wasn't anything special.. We talked mostly about Gustaf Fröding, a Swedish poet. And about the analytic essay we're writing next week.

Running was HORRIBLE. Woods, cold... NO.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment