Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible

Mooorning!
It's 9:50am, I woke up four hours ago so I wouldn't say it's morning anymore.
I left my house at seven fucking am. I haven't done that in... ages. And it felt so wrong. So, so wrong.

Booked some driving lessons, I have a double this Thursday and another next Thursday. Yaaay.
I need to get it done before November 3rd, so I play taxi person for my parents, haha.
Dentist was horrible, as always. I'm going back first of November. I'm not looking forward to it.

Now I'm waiting for my Swedish class to start. It starts at 10:10 so I have some waiting to do... Then English, lunch, history and economics. Sounds like a good day to me. If I hadn't missed the math class... I kinda like maths.

So now... I'll either google some English literature to read, the Brontë sisters for example.
Or work a little on this blog. Or play facebook games. Or reblog stuff on tumblr. I think I'll go with facebook games. I always do. Farmville 2, duh!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment