Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How to save a life

I've been listening to music from the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy the entire day, my favourite covers are for sure "Chasing cars" and "How to save a life". When I first heard that they were doing a musical episode, I thought they had lost it and that it would suck. But it didn't, and it's actually one of my favourite episodes.

It's 8:30pm as I'm writing but I think I'm heading to bed now. I have a dentist appointment at 8:30am tomorrow, I have to catch the bus at 7:48am and get some more driving classes booked before that. Driving school opens at 7:30am so I guess I'm leaving my house around seven in the goddamn fucking morning. Awesome. On that: school until 4:10pm...

I think I'll be doing my homework for tomorrow on the bus... it's just a few more pages in the book we're currently reading in English class and some poetry for Swedish class.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment