Wednesday, September 19, 2012

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

As I have already mention, I'm really into literature. I'd love to be a writer of my own... We'll see about that. But I really love to read, books are always at the top of my wish-list for Christmas and birthdays, so I thought I'd share some of the classical works that I want.
If you wanna buy me one, I don't mind ;)

Complete Works of William Shakespeare (1914), 37 plays and 154 poems.
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe (1719)
The monk by Matthew Lewis (1796)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (1813)
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley (1818)
The vampyre by John William Polidori (1819)
A Christmas carol by Charles Dickens (1830)
Wuthering heights by Emily Brontë (1847)

That is pretty much it my friends. If you wanna give me something... you're free to do so.
Now, I shall go back to my book and the Vampire Diaries.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment