Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh my God, AWKWARD

Good morning readers!

It's 10:41am and believe it or not, I have actually been awake for a while. Neighbor keeps playing loud music - awesome way to wake me up AND piss me off.
So I've spent the morning in bed with a latte and Awkward.
I love Awkward. It's fucking genious. And hilarious.

This day will offer me some Economics homework, playing of Sims 3 and a visit to my grandma.
Creating some playlists on Spotify also seems like a good Sunday entertainment.
Oh yeah, the visit to Grandma will also be a little Hungarian family reunion, so awesome.

Awkward first, then Sims... Yesterday my house caught fire three times in a row, if that happens today I guess I'll have to say my fire place... But I do NOT give up without a fight!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment