Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rescue me

Fuck ass internet decided to die so my awesome post was deleted. Now I'm pissed off and have no idea what the hell I wrote... Well I know WHAT it was, but not HOW.. Dammit!

Went out for a 40min drive with my mom and sister. It went awesome, we practiced on driving both in the city and on the country side. Also had to turn left on the country side which is not as easy as it sounds. I pulled it off, later this week I'll do the same route, but in the dark. So I can practice on driving in the dark as well. LICENSE HERE I COME!

I have also been to the supermarket and I bought some candy and movies. The movies aren't for me though, but I think I'll get to watch them anyway. I'll just steal them from my siblings.. ;) the candy was for me though, I DO NOT share my candy. Never. Ever. I bought a 5+1 bag with Twix (I don't know why they just don't call it a 6-pack..) so that was YAAAY. I think I'll eat it while I catch up on Pretty Little Liars and watch Awkward again. That seems like a good thing to do.

School starts at 8:10 tomorrow, I have to leave my house at 7:30 - why?! and then I have to be there until 5pm... that's just amazing. I'll be home at 5:30 - which means I'll be out for 10 hours. Ten fucking hours. Then I'll sure as hell get comments about my pink hair, but FUCK YOU!

About the Q&A thing.. please ask me stuff. I answer anything. Private, shallow things, anything!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment