Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We don't need to be told that we're doing fine

If you haven't noticed, I like to put lyrics as headings for my posts. Okay this is... the second time I'm doing it and I've published... six posts with this.
But you'll notice I tend to do this. I like lyrics. They're like poetry.

So, 8:42pm I woke up before 6am that means I'm gonna fucking sleeeep now.
I didn't have maths since I went to the dentist instead, after that was Swedish with some poetry. I'm really starting to understand it now, it's so much fun and beautiful and special and ooooh.
English was kinda boring, just said one thing we noticed in the book, then we continued our discussion about eating disorders - SUCKED

History was also fun, we continued our European diplomacy and talked about nationalism in Germany and what so special about the Great Powers (Great Britain, France, Germany, Austria-Hungary and Russia), their strengths and their weaknesses. We're doing a 15min presentation on Friday about those countries + the Ottoman Empire. I have the Ottoman's... Which means I'll just talk about the revolution in 1908 and the wars they participated in.

Economics was fuuun, since we got our books. We had to calculate the price elasticity of demand, whether a product is elastic or inelastic and if the price-change was a smart move or not. Test on Friday, it'll hopefully be easy, since it's about the foundations of economics, demand & supply, equilibrium and so on. It's easy when we do it in class so if it's hard on the test I'll rip the papers into small million pieces and scream.

Now, some vampire diaries and sleep.
Btw, shooting my video tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain. If it does... I'm screwed.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment