Friday, September 28, 2012

But if you deny me one of your kisses..

Listening to some sweet McFly while figuring out how to plan my weekend..
I bought a new month of Spotify Premium today so I'm extremely happy, deleted all my playlists besides one, the one with all Simple Plan songs. It has 107 tracks so I'm very proud of it.

Gonna try a new gym-pass at Gympozz tomorrow, thinking about Body Attack.
It's a one hour session, every second song is fitness and every second song is for muscles. It's at 3pm tomorrow afternoon, it's a quite popular session so I gotta be there around 2:30 or something... If I wanna get things done before that, I have to go bed now so I can rise and shine tomorrow :)

It's Grandma's birthday on Sunday, yay. That means the classic fika, I love fika so much.
Homework... I'm so sick of that word and what it means.. anyway, this weekend I gotta study some Swedish poetry, write an discussing essay about a Swedish poem, listen to some shitty lecture for English, do my Economics homework and an essay for history.
Maybe I don't have time for a gym session...

Some people laugh
Some people cry
Some people live
Some people die

Some people hide their every desire

Just look into my eyes,
'cause the heart never lies

Some people fight
Some people fall
Others pretend they don't care at all

The heart never lies - McFly

No comments:

Post a Comment