Friday, September 21, 2012

Hectic day

I'm having a rather hectic day, this weekend will be hectic like crazy.
I started the morning with an English class, we only talked a little about the stupid book, studied Cockney and then... BAM unprepared grammar test.
I think my grammar is rather okay, but I HATE it. And what does it matter how my grammar is, if I use another word or whatever?

Economics after that... I knew we had a test, teacher said it would be a small, easy test. It was huge and not that easy. I know we've done it before, but still. It took me an hour to complete. 60min out of 80min, that's NOT a small, easy test.

Now I'm enjoying a can of Trocadero soda, having a practical in physics soon... but first I'm gonna print out the presentation in history, it's about the Ottoman Empire... I don't give a shit about the Ottoman Empire. History presentation after physics practical...
This weekend will consist of English book, Swedish poetry, maths and an essay in history.

Fucking Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment