Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Running in the woods will kill you

I thought I'd share what I did yesterday and how DEAD my entire body is.
We were running in Vilsta, a nature area in the outside of Eskilstuna.

Our warm up was to jog 2.5km - not that horrible. BUT it was uphill for about 1.5km... I thought I was gonna DIE! My legs were burning, my lunges aching, I could barely breathe. I was done after the warm up. But then we ran uphill eight times, I'd guess the hill was about 45 degrees and 300m long... EVERYTHING hurts today. At least I'll get a nice ass and legs.

I'm starting to get sick of the whole sprinting, running and track & field thing.. I don't know why, since I'm one of the best... But you can't force passion, it has to come by itself. And I've been doing this for ten years... I'm only 18 years old, but 10 years in one sport.
So, tomorrow, I'm going to the gym to do some group work-out to see how that is.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment