Monday, October 29, 2012

Why don't you get sick on your break?

Yooo, it's 3pm this Monday and to me it's still morning since I woke up around noon.
We're having a break this week so I did what I promised my mum, "don't stay up too late". 2:30 is not late in my world.

I went to IKEA yesterday to buy some new furniture, I ended up with three new bookshelves so I've been arranging them the entire day. While watching One Tree Hill. Why haven't anyone told me how great it is?! Okay I kinda like it when I could watch it every now and then a few years ago... And since my friend has all the seasons on DVD I assume they're awesome.

IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME. I'm so happy we're on a break so I can skip studying and just watch TV shows and ignore the world. Okay, time to get back to the drama, finish my coffee and then think of what to do. I think I'm gonna re-do this blog a little... And my All Time Low blog.
I started this new project, you should totally check it out: music stuff

Peace

5 comments:

  1. Hi! :)
    I began to like All Time Low and you contribute to it (you know, I was reading your articles and then...), so thanks for that! :D
    And "http://onlysimpleplan.blogg.se" is your blog, right? I wanted to post comment there - I wrote it and when I clicked on "Skicka kommentar", nothing happened and I don't see my comment there. I don't know if it's my mistake or what. Do you see my comment under the article "About me"? I hope you understand me :)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha awww, you're welcome :)

      Yupp, that baby's all mine. No I haven't recieved a comment :/ you should try it again. I tried sending a comment to that article and it worked fine.

      So you should just try it again :)

      Delete
    2. Damn, it doesn't work! :D
      I just wrote there (under "About me") this:
      "I think you are pretty amazing! :D I'm Astronaut just for one year and I haven't seen SP live 'cause I'm from Slovakia. Actually I don't have any CD 'cause there's hard to get it and I (like a nearly 15 years old student) don't have money, you know :D But I really want SP-book, so I'm save up money for it :)"

      Delete
    3. awww damn D:

      awwww, you're so sweet :) I hope they go there soon :)

      Delete