Tuesday, October 02, 2012

We control our lives

That's what a guy in O.C. said, or something similar, I can't really remember.
That guy is the same guy who does Stefan in the Vampire Diaries. He's such a great actor and did the bad boy so well. Kinda weird to see him as human though... and with so huge muscles.

Nothing much has happened, I keep dying because Green Day are coming to Norrköping and I WILL see them. No matter what. Tomorrow they'll reveal more artists and I hope for more awesome, amazing bands. If Simple Plan, All Time Low or someone else is coming... AHDKJHFKHFJD sorry for the fangirl but... COME FUCKING ON. 

Gym today... Body Attack. It was a fucking attack. Doing it again on Saturday. Fuck my life. Body Pump on Thursday. I have an awesome schedule for how to do my workout.

Also, I sent a little e-mail to a girl in Stockholm, hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow with good news.
I have a feeling she's a bitch, but hopefully not.
Oh and coke, fries, bacon & garlic sauce for lunch. Because WHY NOT?!




No comments:

Post a Comment