Thursday, October 25, 2012

An unhealthy relationship

It's 10:27am and I've actually been awake for a few hours, but... good morning world! :)

I am currently in bed and I plan on staying here all day, except for when I have to vacuum the living room, pee and get my lunch... I have my TV shows so I'll be fine :)

Trying to decide what to watch first... Season One of One Tree Hill or season two of Awkward... tough decision... And I want more gingerbread but it's so far to the kitchen... Sad life I've got.

Anyway, I'm kinda in a good mood right now. Because yesterday I bought concert tickets and I did the same half an hour ago :')
If you haven't checked out my concert plan for 2013, I can tell you right now:

January 26 - Asking Alexandria, Stockholm
February 9 - Yellowcard + The blackout + Like torches, Stockholm
February 14 - All Time Low, London
February 15 - All Time Low, London
June 28 - Green Day, Norrköping
June 30 - Green Day, Oslo

Yes, I do have an unhealthy relationship for music & concerts. And coffee.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Åhh jag vill också se The Blackout! :O so jelly right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. köp en biljett :D den kostade bara 275kr och är på Fryshuset :D

      Delete