Thursday, October 04, 2012

Happy, lucky bitch

I'm really loving this month of October. Except for the fact that I keep having nightmares and trouble sleeping, everything is fucking awesome in my life.
The workout is doing so good, it's fun and I really feel difference already. Also, streaming of All Time Low's new album one week before its release, my Don't Panic! package is on its way, so a signed CD by All Time Low is actually on its way to my hands. Yesterday it was also confirmed that Green Day is coming to Sweden in June, to a city not far from me. Green Day in Norrköping, that's just... what?!

But the best thing happened today. I checked All Time Low's fanclub site yesterday, and they said today was the presale for their U.K. tour, I spent the entire night writing down arguments as for why I should be allowed to go. I was so sure it was gonna be impossible, I already had the big NO in my head, but it's always worth to try, you know.
I mean, if I can't see Muse in Stockholm, how the fuck am I suppose to get to see All Time Low in London? But... MY PARENTS SAID YES. So I bought my ticket at 10am Swedish time, 9am England time and I got my little ticket to see All Time Low :') since I'm in Hustler Club I can get Meet & Greet and Early entry, so I took standing tickets, I kinda like being in the front ;)
The show is not far from Camden, 02 Shepherds Bush Empire is the venue and I'm just FREAKING OUT
Valentine's Day of 2013 will be spent with All Time fucking Low

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment