Monday, October 01, 2012

The experts say I'm delirious

Holy fucking shit, I am TIRED!
Two classes in school, homework and a workout session is what I've done today and... I am ready to crash.

School was as usual... lonely, filled with music and evil words. Well, fuck you right back!
I have no idea what I ever did, but apparently I'm a freak for always listening to music and writing. Anyway, I managed the two classes all alone.
However, I wonder if it's too much to ask for... to have a best friend, a boyfriend/girlfriend and an invite to a party. Is it too much to ask for from an eighteen year-old?

Gym was... HORRIBLE. I'm not the person who sweat easily... but today I did and I had to wipe my face with my t-shirt between every song. Body Step was a pain in the ass. But so much fun.
I really recommend people to try the Body-sessions. They're global actually, especially Body Pump.

Anyway, instead of Lyrics, you will now find my Spotify playlists!
So check them out, they're awesome.

Peace

what did i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment