Saturday, October 06, 2012

I'm dammed if I do you, dammed if I don't

I've been cleaning out my desk the entire day, an entire life was collected in that and it took the entire day to clean it out. And to be honest, it was filled with SHIT! I have one box left of what was in it, the rest was just "....what the hell is this?!"

While doing so, I think I watched ten episodes of O.C. season one, no joke! When I was done carrying all the shit out to the trash-can-room-thing I crashed in bed and fell asleep to the amazing show of O.C., I used to love it, adore it. My mom made me watch it since it was "typical teens" to do so in 2005 or so. Now I'm re-living the days of my youth, and it feels AMAZING

You know what else is amazing? That I booked ANOTHER ticket for All Time Low, so I'm going to see them twice when I'm in London! :') first on Thursday February 14th and then the February 15th - I am EXCITED! :D

Now, I shall update the lyric center on my All Time Low blog, read it here, I'm not really posting but okay

Peace

1 comment: