Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The day when Directioners went crazier

Good morning again people. Okay I woke up at 9:30, went back to sleep and woke up again around noon. I woke up to a war between two fanbases, Directioners and Hustlers.
Meaning the fans of One Direction and All Time Low.

Of course, I'm siding with the Hustlers. One, Alex is one of my superheroes. And two, most of Directioners are freaks anyway.
I'm not that huge fan of One Direction either, and that's all thanks to Directioners. From what I've seen, they're loud and attention whores. They trend shit like "1D in my pants" when 98% of the fans aren't older than 12. So, why is there a war?

Alex from All Time Low made a statement. He heard the new One Direction song and just like any other human he said what he thought about it. Taste is different, we all can't like the same things and THANK GOD for that. Anyway, Alex said he doesn't like the song. To quote him "The new One Direction single is horrendous, carelessly written, and whoever wrote it should feel bad, because it's bad. Gross." That's the kind of person Alex is, he always expresses himself that way.

Of course, all the Directioners went crazy (not sure how they found that tweet, follow him or..?) but they started saying tons of shit. Most people just said "you're just jelaous because you're not even on the chart". All Time Low is not a fucking pop band, they don't fucking want to be on the same chart as One Direction, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears or whatever. They're on the chart they want to be, and guess what. Their new album sold GOLD in the UK faster than One Direction did. SO SUCK IT!

Hustlers don't care if you call ATL gay, that they suck or tell them to fuck off. We WANT them to be gay. We want Alex & Jack to marry each other and have babies. If you say they suck, we say "they suck each others dick!" or something like that. When you tell them to fuck off, they take you down with their awesomeness. But this time, it went too far.
One careless little bitch made a move that got a few directioners on her side, but the entire Hustler Club against her. She told Alex to please go kill himself. Maybe she didn't mean it, probably not. But Alexander William Gaskarth's brother killed himself a few years ago. His BROTHER took his own life, something that is STILL killing Alex and they begged for him to please go and die too. Don't you have a heart?`Okay no, you don't.

I know I'm not better than you. I said that if I find you I'll cut your tongue off and I swear to God, I will do it. This is a fucking war. And you, One Direction fans. You are going DOWN.

But maybe this war is wrong... As I already said, most of the fans are little kids. They shouldn't even be on the Internet. They should be outside, playing and have fun. When I was 11, I had just discovered Simple Plan and music. But I was still at my best friend's house painting and riding on my bike. I barely knew what Internet was. And now, 11 year old kids beg for MEN to die. What the hell happened? Directioners, come again when you learn how to spell. Because I don't know what "u sck u fkng band dde. go die u ugy sut" means or what language it is.

We should be happy we all like different things. Because I sure as hell don't want to be a part of One Directions fanbase if this is how they act. And please, don't you ever consider being a part of the Hustlers. Thank you.

Alexander William Gaskarth from All Time Low, I love you.



In memory of Alexander's brother: Lullabies


What's wrong with society: Crazy - Simple Plan


Peace

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's horrible. I think "What's wrong with society?" everyday, though I'm just 15. Kids are stupid. Really sooo stupid, I've never been like them before. I don't know where the kids head for. They don't know what is decent behaviour.
    Happily we all don't like the same.
    "No, thank you. Go away with your One Direction and terrible radio pop. I have SP, Sum 41, TDG and ATL."
    I know that. When I say my opinion, they give stupid arguments and they don't know that I have truth. They are stupid. Really. And they don't look at other people, even they hurt them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this amazing Statement ! :) absolutely true

    ReplyDelete