Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Jesus of Subaria

Hello you!
I'm just chilling in my bed with lunch, coke, cheese doodlez and O.C.
School was over at 11:15 today which means I am EXTREMELY happy. History is always so much fun, and I'm hoping I'm getting better and better on writing the essays.
I need all the practice I can get... On the exams in about 18 months, we'll be writing in total five essays. Paper 2 is Two Essays in 90min, Paper 3 is Three Essays in 135min... HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I couldn't focus at all during the Economics class. I went to check Twitter like I always do, and my friend Lovisa was fangirling more than usual (no offense, Lovisa ;)) and she was talking about Green Day and festivals. Around now is when the first artists are revealed for the festivals in the summer and...

GREEN DAY ARE COMING TO A FESTIVAL IN NORRKÖPING!
Holy fucking shit, Norrköping is right where I live. Just an hour away.
I have to go. And I have to see them in Oslo. I have to. I can drive by then, I will. Fuck you if you stop me.

Oh and I went shopping. Work-out clothes and a bag.
Okay, back to getting fat.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment