Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Love yourself so no one has to

Dear #Directioners, fans of 1D

We are by approximation 6 billion people in this world, and calculating that number with the exact ammount of followers One Direction has, gives a percentage of 0.12 - meaning that 0.12% if the world are One Direction fans. How many of you are adults? If you aren't, you really shouldn't be on the Internet.






Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty
written by the probably most hated man on October 30 2012
we love you alex, please stay alive to write more songs like these. don't care what little kids say or wish for. santa won't bring them their wishes.


Peace

1 comment:

  1. I can't help it: Alex and Jack are sooo cute! :D Real men, no children like boys from One Direction.
    I think that human stupidity doesn't have limits.
    If I'm annoying here on your blog, just tell me :D

    ReplyDelete