Saturday, December 01, 2012

December Foist!

Yoo world, it's finally December! That means Christmas month, school's almost over, this horrible year is almost over and 2013 is COMING!

Snow came perfect for December, which is fucking amazing. We've also started to decorate a little for Christmas, but just our advent stuff. We're hardcore, we do the real deal on December 23. Then we take it all down in the middle of January...

Did you know that in Sweden we celebrate Christmas on December 24? Yupp, we're that hardcore. December 25 is the worst day of our lives, because it's one whole year until Christmas.
And in my family, we don't open our presents until 8pm.
When we were kids we opened them around 4pm, because that was when Santa came. Yes, Santa came to our door and gave us presents personally.

Now, Santa comes at night... he leaves the presents under the tree and then we can just look at them the entire day. I'm still excited for Christmas so I have to stare and wait for about 12 hours.

Oh yeah, December Foist means VyRT and it's starting in a little more than seven hours! I am so fucking ready! 30 seconds to Mars in my tiny, little heart.

I love my Urban Diva jacket - too bad it can't handle the cold...

it's fucking cold, man

snow three days ago, so much more now

my Christmas room

my Samsung broke down... fucking piece of shit

my new, hardcore phone

le me two days ago - i can still take pictures

yeah about my phone... I can do everything besides sending texts, receiving texts, makings calls and receiving calls... and if I don't have WiFi - I can't access Internet... FUCK YOU SAMSUNG 

1 comment:

  1. In Slovakia we celebrate Christmas on December 24, too. At 6pm we have a dinner and then we can open our presents. I don't much like Christmas in last years... On December 24 we have "the midnight mass" (I'm Christian). I have birthday 5 days after Christmas :D And I like your style and all that merch-dress you have :)

    ReplyDelete